New MPC...

Tony Scharf EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Jan 5 23:07:31 CET 2012

I am with Jay up to the point of building my own instruments (skill &
time needed = no DIY for me).  Not to beat a dead horse, but this is
why I like the modular.  Its like lego bricks for sound freaks.

Back to the MPC Renascence.

I thought about it a little, and realized this product is exactly what
I don't want from Akai.  The contextual leap from hardware to software
is always what trips up my creative flow.  I can work very well in
either, but every time the two meet.....I want to go pursue whats on
television more than I want to create.

So I won't be getting one no matter the cost.  I already put in my big
order for some modules, and a new sequencer and that's that for the
studio for a while.

Tony