New MPC...

ibi sum EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Jan 5 23:01:18 CET 2012

Why do you want to use your qwertyuiop keyboard with it?  Every delete key you press is a product not touched.  Going back and forward between two machines this way, and still being tripped up by the context switch, by the disenlightening computer-nomics versus music-making dialectic, is the boundary of frustration, for me.  You are paying too much money for a bro-ken implement.

Build an instrument.  It has no other purpose than to make music.  Punkt.

Our minds control our universe.  The best tools shadow minds.

j.

Sent from my iPad