New MPC...

punkdISCO EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Jan 6 00:58:07 CET 2012

Clearly the video is cashing in on a whole load of legacy hype, but, Im starting to think they might have got the formula right..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkF-evh5msA

Possibly the big selling point is going to be all the i/o.  If you are sensible about this i/o you will realise that it is a complete waste of hardware/money; we all have i/o coming out of our ears!  However, by adding this unnecessary(?) i/o, the box moves way beyond 'just another midi controller' and starts to look and feel like a real MPC..

This MPC could have almost been designed by Steve Jobs; its taking a whole load of stuff that we don't need or want and repackaging it into something that is then marketed as a product that is greater than the sum of it's parts..

I think this MPC could be quite a hot product..  Time will tell..

Paul
London
www.punkdisco.co.uk
Text SLUT to: 29 7 29 7