international characters on qwerty-kbd?

Christian Borg christian at borgstation.com
Tue Aug 28 14:48:33 CEST 2012

In case of several languages, first set up the languages in the Control Panel (Keyboard
Languages).
Make sure they are available from the taskbar (or the shortcut is "Left-Alt + Shift").

Then use the "On-Screen Keyboard" for an overview while typing. Or press the character
from there. The layout changes depending on selected language (though sometimes when using
the shortcut it doesn't. In that case change it from the taskbar.)

.christian