international characters on qwerty-kbd?

Marek Szulen mszulen at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 13:43:42 CEST 2012

*I'm polish too (just living in Netherlands).*
*There's a polish keyboard layout in Mac and PC. Both, my mac and PC have
standard, english keyboard (hardware).*
*I'm just using system settings to choose the layout.*
*For PC and Mac this working polish layout is "Polish Programmers" or
"Polish Pro".*
*That one works 100%*
*On my keyboard ~ and ` are located next to the "1" key and the ' is
located at the same key as "*
*But I don't know  what's hardware layout of her keyboard...*
*
*
*Marek
*