international characters on qwerty-kbd?

Marek Szulen mszulen at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 12:12:37 CEST 2012

*In case of Polish it shouldn't be a problem when you set the keyboard as
"polish programmer". Then you get polish diactrics just holding down the
right ALT and pressing corresponding letters like L for Ł or O for Ó etc.
and you can still write in english too (as no diactrics).*
*However, I don't know how to make it more universal (probably as you said
- the old way..) without changing the kbd layout every time...*
*
*
*Marek
*