Paris do's & dont's

Gert van Santen g.vansanten at upcmail.nl
Wed Aug 1 20:28:59 CEST 2012

Op 1-8-2012 20:07, Mikael Hansson schreef:
> Hi,
>
> I'm going to Paris with the family for a few days. Any advices regarding anything a first time tourist would need to know? :-)

Actually, I do have a couple of don'ts (hehehe), but I guess it
might be more sensible to just say that Paris is a great city to
visit for a couple of days, especially as a first time tourist.

Make sure you go sit somewhere in a park at lunchtime with
baguettes, red wine and cheese and just watch the world :-)

Have fun!

--
Gert