Track critique invitation - Voynich - Alocrom

Chris Strellis EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Sep 21 16:30:08 CEST 2011

/M

>Agreed it sounds a lot better thant the previous version.
Congratulation for the ehancement !

Thanks man. It did need some vitalisation.

>Personally the issue peter has with the toms doesn't bother me. On the
other hand, now that all the instruments are better shaped, I'm kind of
>missing a bass pattern. But it's just a question of style. I might
understand you don't want any.

I'm going to just listen to what I have now over the next week and see
if a (imaginary) bass line would give it some solidity. The style I'm
aiming for doesn't necessarily call for one but it might be a missing
ingredient that makes a good track into a great track.  Who knows!

Cheers

Chris