subnotebook/netbook w/ linux 4 electronic music?

Marc Nostromo [M-.-n] EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Sep 2 09:52:56 CEST 2011

Michael,

One thing you have absolutely remember is that subnotebook will mean
(somehow) sub performances (compared to full blown laptop). With that in
mind, think a lot of the context you want to use it and what you will do
with reduced performances. Maybe then you can think about going very low in
budget (like I said, there's still plenty of things to do with eee's 701).

My life wouldn't be the same without subnotebooks but for laptop gigs, I had
to switch to an old MB because they gave me nothing but trouble.

Regards
/M

http://nostromo.noisepages.com