Linux Distro for Music

Dave S EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon May 23 00:20:05 CEST 2011

I'm very interested in this - just never seem to have much luck with
getting it working.

Could you perhaps advise me where would be a good place to start for
someone like me who is mostly working with step sequencers, samples,
soft-synths and VST effects these days?

I really want to write music on Linux - I just don't want the software
to get in the way too much while I'm doing it, and that has been the
problem for me so far.

Cheers,

~Dave