which tablet

Paul Maddox EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Jun 12 15:41:59 CEST 2011

Thanks for the info guys..
I'm still unsure, but all the info helps.

MIDI for me isn't something that appeals on either platform, but being
able to upload pictures/audio to synth.net, my blog, facebook, etc is
important. Basically I want it for the times I'm stuck in a
train/hotel and need to keep in touch with friends and emails.
I'll keep my MBP at home for development (care of CrossWorks compiler)
so it'll get less bangs and scratches.

Thanks for the tip on the Galaxy Tab 10inch, looks nice and most of
all it has SIM slot for HSDPA/3G, however 600quid is too much IMHO.

Paul