Waveburner destroys files

K9 Kai Niggemann EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Jan 7 23:04:03 CET 2011

On 07.01.2011, at 19:43, Romain / rXg wrote:

> Well it was weird that you and me got somewhere similar issues ...

Weird indeed. And I never figured out what the problem was with the files that Gert sent me. Now all seems fine. Let's hope the manufacturing says the same..;)

> Did you burn the first time while using the mac for other app ?

Yes, some light use in other apps. nothing much though, and the first time I realized what I was doing I stopped and waited for the CD to finish.

> Anyhow if  it seems to work well for now on ( except for our  perfectionism which ask everytime for more quality cause nothing is perfectly perfect seemly  ;)

Yes. And since the first question is: can we really tell the difference? the second one would be: will our intended audience ever be able to tell the difference? ;)

> Happy it works for you as well ...

Yes, good to hear it's a-ok for you too!

Kai