Waveburner destroys files

Romain / rXg EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Jan 7 19:43:43 CET 2011

Well it was weird that you and me got somewhere similar issues ...
Did you burn the first time while using the mac for other app ?
Anyhow if  it seems to work well for now on ( except for our
perfectionism which ask everytime for more quality cause nothing is
perfectly perfect seemly  ;)

Happy it works for you as well ...
:)
Romain

On Fri, Jan 7, 2011 at 7:05 PM, K9 Kai Niggemann <canine at waf80.de> wrote:

> On 07.01.2011, at 18:08, Romain / rXg wrote:
>
> > Ok let me know ...  :)
>
> I checked now and there seem to be no distortions. However the sequencing
> needs a little tweaking, but there the problem was between keyboard and
> chair, not Waveburner related..;)
>
> > I forgot to precise that i used Ozone from Izotope ...
> > I am totally agree about the speed and using the mac during waveburner
> >
> > Anyhow, I hope it will work for you ...
>

> Seems to be going ok...;)
>
> Kai

Romain