joining the modular club

Tony Scharf EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Dec 31 20:38:45 CET 2011

Andy:

That looks pretty good to me, however I would make a few small tweaks:

Consider dropping the LFO and adding another oscillator.  In a
modular, every oscillator is also potentially an LFO, but not every
LFO can be pushed up into audio range.

Second thing I would do is drop the two doefper envelopes and get a
MakeNoise Maths (if you have the space).  Maths gives you a lot of
options in a small space.  It can be a mixer, a slew limiter, a pair
of envelopes (with adjustable curves), an LFO, a clock source....the
list goes on and on.  I would rather have a 1 maths than any of those
Doepfer modules.

Tony