joining the modular club

Andrew Tarpinian EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Dec 31 20:07:28 CET 2011

this is my first attempt - http://www.polaritydesign.com/image/modularidea1.jpg I think this looks kosher. I don't know if I actually have room for that multiplier in the happy ending or if I even need it on a system this small. Also I have my FR revolution to use as a midi/cv / sequencer so that saved me a module.