joining the modular club

K9 Kai Niggemann EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Dec 29 01:18:37 CET 2011

Thank for all the helpful stuff. I was using the modular planner on the Doepfer site, then this basic system came up and I am actually quite happy to have such a compact and self contained thing.

There are some things I would like to add, but I want to keep things portable to more than a 9 RU case would be too large for me. So I have one extra row of modules. My system came with an extra VCA and a linear mixer, so it's worth starting to build anyway...;)

Since I am in germany I think I will get the 9RU case from Doepfer for it and sell my alu rack that the system is in right now.

Kai