Revisited modular track.

Tony Scharf EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Aug 7 19:49:14 CEST 2011

Thank you, everyone, for the feedback.  The piece is (obviously) not
finished.  Some of what has been said has been in my mind as well,
particuarly the intro and the voice samples.  I kind of threw the
voice samples in as a place holder for *something*...but I don't know
what yet.

The track is definitely going to be cut down a bit.  Ill probalby land
around 6~7 minutes when I get done with it.

As to the mix....it sucks.  I am definitely not a mix engineer (my ear
problem prevents me from interpreting stereo correctly, particularly
reverb FX).  I have a friend who offered to help do the final mixes
once I have the tracks written.

Also..the drum track needs a lot of work.  I don't like several of the
sounds, but they make good placeholders till I get an over all
structure built.  Then Ill go back and focus on the drum tracks.

Thanks for listening.

Tony