Sunday invite to the bar: Wert der Grenze/Wat is de Grens Waard?

K9 Kai Niggemann EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Oct 11 20:11:28 CEST 2010

On 11.10.2010, at 19:07, Romain / rXg wrote:

> The theatre was really cosy (btw it was the  first time I went there).
> Ps: I will be so cool if Kai will be there for the next Music-bar Meeting ... :)

Hm, come to think of it: how about hosting the next music bar meeting in Enschede, jam somewhere, then play a gig at Het Vestzak Theater together?

It *is* very cozy and the pictures on its website don't reall do it justice:

http://www.hetvestzaktheater.nl/verhuur/

But it's for rent. I think we paid 150 EUR for the day.

Kai