Update from M@

Matt Picone EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Oct 7 23:47:00 CEST 2010

  Hi guys,

Have been keeping up with many of you on Facebook but still like to drop
in as I know there are some isolates here. I spent last week in Los
Angeles, where, among other things, I co-designed and built a new guitar
Fx rig for/with Steve Vai. If my teenage self could have heard some of
the praise he offered up, that m@ would have been in total awe and
disbelief. If you ever doubted it, this guy is the genuine article -- a
natural musician of the caliber you just don't fathom until it is in the
room. Behind the stage persona is a level of togetherness I've simply
not seen elsewhere.

Whenever anyone asks how I got into all this, I can't help but mention
the -Bar and the profound effect it had on establishing how committed I
really was to this field. As I said when I shared the news about
Dweezil, the fact is it was many of you who demonstrated for me the
levels of excellence one should aspire towards in all things
music/gear-related.

Anyway, I just wanted to share this and say "hi," and to mention that I
am now on the edge of something that should make for a very nice
follow-up announcement in a few months :-)

Stay well and all the best,

-m@

PS: m at stock 2017 will be here sooner than you expect...