Sunday invite to the bar: Wert der Grenze/Wat is de Grens Waard?

Romain / rXg EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Oct 11 19:07:54 CEST 2010

Kai ,
I think it was very cool, I really liked the concept even if it could be a
bit experimental for some people  ( for this type of work, you could check
the work of some artists from the Enschede art school named  "AKI" ;)

Everything was in German or Dutch but I was luckily surprised that I
understood almost everything ...  :P

The theatre was really cosy (btw it was the  first time I went there).
Musically I really liked when the musicians begun to play the notes from the
partition moved by the actors also I liked the electronical beat background
music mixed with those instruments  ...
About the Video I liked the first act of the Dutch actor when she goes under
the green screen ( which was replace by a forest background)  to disappear
underground ...

All in all I was pleased to meet Kai for the first time, also I learnt how
to pronounce correctly his name ... ( shame on me heheh )  :)
I 'm glad if I could help a bit to find musicians for his project ...
If I have to do it again I will cause Women and Gentlemen,
Kai performance/conducting asymmetric patterns  made me think of
 Zappa behaviour  ...  :)

Ps: I will be so cool if Kai will be there for the next Music-bar
Meeting ... :)

Romain