Schnapps and Chilli sauce ..

Chris Strellis EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Nov 1 13:16:46 CET 2010

Dong,

> Grapes is grapes, innit? I ain't stuffy about wine, but most of the
> affordable shit is chocked up with chemicals and dyes. Even the odd
mid
> priced wine has so much crap in, it it will leave teeth and lips
> stained.

I've always noticed that with any of my homebrew beers or wines the
hangover is far less than the when equivalent amount of the commercial
variety has been consumed.

Grapes, sugar, yeast and water are all my ingredients. No sulphites or
other preservatives. Mind you I also don't blend with other vintages or
adjust with sweeteners, chalk, citric acid or tannin.  It is what it is!

I've always wanted to make cider too as I have access to a fair amount
of apples on common ground that are just left to rot.  I just need a
cider press.....

Cheers

Chris