Schnapps and Chilli sauce ..

The Dong EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Nov 1 12:46:43 CET 2010

On 01/11/2010 09:41, Chris Strellis wrote:
> I'm making 2 gallons of grape wine from 20 pounds of grapes my single vine
> kindly produced this year. I know it won't taste great as it will be English wine!

Grapes is grapes, innit? I ain't stuffy about wine, but most of the
affordable shit is chocked up with chemicals and dyes. Even the odd mid
priced wine has so much crap in, it it will leave teeth and lips stained.
You can miss out the chemicals put in 99% of store wines and add your
own aromatics and spices sparingly to create something unusual and
palatable. Why replicate the Stalinist mass product?
I think half the trick with self made wine (or beers) is to have much
patience before drinking it and if the bad bacteria got in it, you might
as well chuck it pretend you were making vinegar all along.
Maybe custom nose pegs? ;)

http://www.guardian.co.uk/politics/blog/2010/mar/11/government-creates-more-tsars-than-russia

"In Soviet UK, your wine drinks you..."