Logic 8 crash ...

K9 Kai Niggemann EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Mar 6 15:53:46 CET 2010

Have you tried with "what size" or Omni Disk sweeper? they nicely point out large files which can be a good way to find it.

Is this a 5.1 file or is the name just coincidence? how much RAM do you have? is the file size about 2 GB? that used to be a size where problems appeared, maybe there is still some connection to this old school file size limit?

Is your hard drive full?

Kai