Logic 8 crash ...

Romain / rXg EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Mar 6 15:03:28 CET 2010

Hello barians,
I would like to know if some of you got a crash with logic when you record a
region which is more than an hour ?
When I press record I can see the spectrum recording on the track then at
the end of my recording cession ( I still see the spectrum on the track )  I
press stop but then  the spectrum in my  region become:
http://www.fractales12.com/eurocom/picts/Picture%202.png

I must mention  the .aiff is not in the logic bin ,I can not find it
anywhere ,not in the trash, It seems to be no where on my computer ...)

It happened to me two times and it s really frustrating ..
Any advices , ideas will be very welcome !

--
Romain