Logic 8 crash ...

Romain / rXg EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Mar 6 16:47:27 CET 2010

Kai , thx for the reply ,
Well I got 4G ram, the name of the file is just coincidence ...
I dont think the file is more than 2GB...
I was thinking that the problem could come from my Hard drive which is full
about 3/4( but  I still got left a bit more than 42GB), all these said I
though it could be the origin of my problem but I was wondering   ...

On Sat, Mar 6, 2010 at 3:53 PM, K9 Kai Niggemann <canine at waf80.de> wrote:

> Have you tried with "what size" or Omni Disk sweeper? they nicely point out
> large files which can be a good way to find it.
>
> Is this a 5.1 file or is the name just coincidence? how much RAM do you
> have? is the file size about 2 GB? that used to be a size where problems
> appeared, maybe there is still some connection to this old school file size
> limit?
>
> Is your hard drive full?
>
> Kai
>

> On 06.03.2010, at 15:03, Romain / rXg wrote:
>
> > Hello barians,
> > I would like to know if some of you got a crash with logic when you
> record a region which is more than an hour ?
> > When I press record I can see the spectrum recording on the track then at
> the end of my recording cession ( I still see the spectrum on the track )  I
> press stop but then  the spectrum in my  region become:
> > http://www.fractales12.com/eurocom/picts/Picture%202.png
> >
> > I must mention  the .aiff is not in the logic bin ,I can not find it
> anywhere ,not in the trash, It seems to be no where on my computer ...)
> >
> > It happened to me two times and it s really frustrating ..
> > Any advices , ideas will be very welcome !
> >

> > --
> > Romain

Romain