More presonus grief.

Tony Scharf EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Jun 25 13:24:19 CEST 2010

The bit I forgot to mention, which is what makes me anxious, is that
they now charge a $100 'bench fee' if you are out of warranty.  They
already took my credit card info and charged me for it, but no RA
number has come through yet.   I was lead to believe I'd get one as
soon as the payment was processed...

So that takes care of them loosing their profit on this.  Also, if
they are at all competent in their accounting, they build some level
of their ongoing support costs into each unit.  They know *some*
percentage of units will break in warranty and they will have to pay
the costs.

I am anxious because my credit card was charged, and I didnt even get
a payment receipt from them (checked spam folders and the like).  I
followed their exact instructions, and when I asked 'why didnt I get a
receipt?' I never got an answer.  I get jumpy any time someone takes
my money and then stops communicating.   I'd expect this on eBay...not
from a manufacturer with a good reputation.

Tony