Please recommend: free recording software on Mac

Martin Naef EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Aug 12 10:31:46 CEST 2010

Kai,

At the moment, I assume there's no audio software installed on the Mac
(other than what comes with the OS). Audacity sounds like a good idea, I
looked into that some time ago. When I looked at Garageband about two
years ago, I never felt comfortable, though I did manage to get a
digital recording from a mini-disc into the laptop. I think I never
managed to get beyond 16bit, but quality didn't matter so much, so I
didn't bother.

Thanks!

Martin