Please recommend: free recording software on Mac

Jonny Stutters EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Aug 12 10:43:41 CEST 2010

On 12 August 2010 09:31, Martin Naef <mnaef at navisto.ch> wrote:
> At the moment, I assume there's no audio software installed on the Mac
> (other than what comes with the OS). Audacity sounds like a good idea, I
> looked into that some time ago.

I used Audacity for a couple of ~40 minute recording sessions a while
ago and it didn't choke up (running on Windows on a Asus eee).  I'd
test it beforehand but it should be ok for what you're planning on
doing.  I can think of several other free options but Audacity's
probably the easiest to set up and get going with.

Jonny