Please recommend: free recording software on Mac

K9 Kai Niggemann EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Aug 12 10:20:14 CEST 2010

Hm, what is there?

GarageBand?

Audacity?

can't really vouch for either, but for testing it wouldn't hurt to keep it recording overnight and see how it fares.

With just stereo it shouldn't be such a big issue, but please don't take my word for it, test it.

Kai