pedals/fx suggestions

Matt Picone EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Mar 11 23:28:22 CET 2009

Sickly tough question.
I have almost never met a distortion pedal that I didn't like.
It's like a mic-- the most important thing is matching the character of
the source to the character of the material. What you tend to get in
higher priced jobbies is greater range.

This said, the pedals I enjoy most are:

Pearl Overdrive
Boss Distortion w. Keeley mod
FoxRox Zim
Dirty Boy Afro Fuzz
ZVex
etc.

Check out http://www.musictoyz.com/guitar/index_gtrpedal.php

LOTS of sound samples.

Not very much a fan of the Fulltone stuff.

What are you after feature-wise in a delay?

Pod sucks.

-m@