pedals/fx suggestions

Tony Scharf EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Mar 11 22:31:40 CET 2009

recently, I got a waldorf blofeld keyboard.  Two guitar pedals, a
malekko b:ass master and a diamond memory lane became part of its
output path.  Niether of these pedals are mine, so I don't want to
take them to my next gig (two weeksoff).

Anyone with more experience with pedals able to reccomend a nice
distortion and a nice delay that aren't quite as pricy as those two?
I considered getting something like a line 6 pod, but you loose all
the great real time tweaking which is essential to my performance with
them.

Ideas?

Tony