Best song of all times

Martin Naef EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Jan 24 14:33:21 CET 2009

Mikael Hansson wrote:
> Gert, I think you're right about the emotional attachment theory.
> most of these songs always sets me back in time. It's almost like I'm
> there, back in time.

Totally agreed as well. All art happens within a context, and that is
just as important as the art itself.

Something like http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnrvN9Zufa0 (Fancy - Get
Lost Tonight) still brings back good memories for me, even though the
song is total cheese. Most of the songs you listed don't do it for me
(they're all ok, but few send shivers down my spine), simply because
I don't connect them with any particular memories. Fade to grey, well
that's a bit different...

Martin