Please crit our track!

K9 Kai Niggemann EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Feb 19 22:14:28 CET 2009

Hi Andrew,

thanks alot for your in-depth analysis and suggestions. We are trying
things out and will adjust a few things. I had a feeling the voice was
too loud, and am glad that you found it the same.

Standing in the doorway between two rooms is a good technique, too, by
the way...

Again, thanks!

Kai (who really can't wait to hear what punkdisco thinks of "Angel...")