Please crit our track!

Andrew Robinson EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Feb 19 00:28:47 CET 2009

I'm really liking this a lot! You've got a quirky, unique, yet very
accessible sound there. I could see this sort of thing selling very
well!

Putting my critical hat on, I think at times the vocal is a touch too
loud, and at other times it's a little bit too quiet. I'd love to try
the 'turn it up loud, close the door and listen from another room'
trick to confirm my suspicions, but my girlfriend is asleep in the
next room! Structurally, I think things could be changed about a bit
if you wanted the track to be more commercial. The double length verse
at the start could be halved so we get to the 'angel' hook after 24
seconds not 56. I think the second half has much stronger lyrics than
the first. The bridge section (2:31 to 2:56) is so very good that it
really deserves to happen more than just once, so I'd try putting it
in at 1:18 to get back to a normal length for a single.

- Andy_R