Be Warned...

Joost Schuttelaar EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Feb 17 19:53:30 CET 2009

On Feb 17, 2009, at 19:44 , Peter Korsten wrote:

> Nobody is forcing you to put
> your details on Facebook, after all.

Unless you chose to have contact with your friends.

Ok, that is a bit over the top. But you get my point. For many people
these sites become such a major part of the daily routine that it is
similar to not having a phone.

What I find interesting is that in about a year or two all photo's on
Facebook will be automatically tagged to person, and a year from that
all photo's on the 'net. Google 'Peter Korsten', and tons of pics will
come up.

--

Joost Schuttelaar
The Hague, NL