Be Warned...

Andy Tarpinian EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Feb 17 20:14:36 CET 2009

Joost Schuttelaar wrote:
> On Feb 17, 2009, at 19:44 , Peter Korsten wrote:
>

>> Nobody is forcing you to put
>> your details on Facebook, after all.
>>

> Unless you chose to have contact with your friends.

> Ok, that is a bit over the top. But you get my point. For many people
> these sites become such a major part of the daily routine that it is
> similar to not having a phone.

yea right now my girlfriend is applying to schools to get her masters in
Library Science. Basically "web 2.0" and "library 2.0" is the big topic,
you can't communicate with kids now a days with out using interfaces
like facebook and twitter, they don't even use email anymore.

Anyone see Wall-E? yup they nailed it, the population of the world
riding around in flying chairs with their faces glued to monitors to
communicate. On a side note I think this is movie is one of the greatest
ever made.