Motu Suck. Reason #1

Martin Naef EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Sep 6 00:09:15 CEST 2008

Hi Paul

punkdISCO wrote:
> Problem: the analogue inputs are fine, however, if I send a sustained sound
> to some TDIF inputs, it plays fine for about 5 seconds, then silence for 2
> before coming back again.  Im using some old SoundCraft TDIF boxes. They are

What happens when you connect the Soundcraft desk using TDIF? What you
describe sounds a bit like clocking issues. Who's the clock master in
your setup? Are the cables fine?

What are the latency settings? Could it be that the system barfs if
enable too many channels at a specific setting? Mine is currently set to
128 samples, with about 40 or so channels actually being streamed
to/from the PC.

Martin