Motu Suck. Reason #1

punkdISCO EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Sep 5 23:52:44 CEST 2008

Hi Martin - I also did not think I would need a manual but..

Problem: the analogue inputs are fine, however, if I send a sustained sound
to some TDIF inputs, it plays fine for about 5 seconds, then silence for 2
before coming back again.  Im using some old SoundCraft TDIF boxes. They are
only 20bit and Im wondering if this is the issue.  Not much info but, these
are the guys (listed as "Analogue Interface")

http://www.soundcraft.com/download.asp?filename=pdf/brochures/328_xd/digital
328_interface_options.pdf

My interfaces have no controls or clocking mechanises. They work fine with
my SoundCraft 328 desk.

Im guessing that either:

1) there is some hidden Motu option to allow 20 TDIF interfaces, or
2) Im fucked and I need to buy some new ones (ADA-8000 etc)

I hate technology..

Paul
London
www.punkdisco.co.uk
Banned by YouTube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EvlOpBe0xU
"thats mental! and rather fkin ace too! cheers! dick subhumans