nice! iphone SDK

Tony Scharf EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Mar 11 17:56:32 CET 2008

On Tue, Mar 11, 2008 at 11:51 AM, Andy Tarpinian <evildead at nyc.rr.com> wrote:

> I think they have a pill for that.

probably, but I'd rather not.

> I don't really see how their marketing comes across different than any
> other product, they say their products work well, better than the
> alternative, etc... If anything it's a more laid back approach.

laid back in a 'your a complete dork if you dont use our product' kinda way
laid back in a 'i am just way better than you' sort of way
laid back in a 'your fucking stupid, now stand in line and drop your
pants so SJ can have his way with you' kinda way.

yeah, i see it.

> the whole SDK thing: give it time, it will open up. I honestly feel it
> is not for greedy reasons, more for stability on Apples part

see...apple people always say that.  if MSFT did this, or anyone else
for that matter, they would be crucified.

Tony