nice! iphone SDK

Andy Tarpinian EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Mar 11 17:51:43 CET 2008

On Mar 11, 2008, at 11:53 AM, Tony Scharf wrote:

> Apple bugs me.  On the one side, they have great technology.  On the
> other is their big marketing machine, which goes for this over the top
> snobbish elitism that just bugs the living crap out of me.  It happens
> frequently - I think...im going to get a mac.  Then I see one of their
> commercials, and I just want to beat the living shit out of steve
> jobs.

I think they have a pill for that.

I don't really see how their marketing comes across different than any
other product, they say their products work well, better than the
alternative, etc... If anything it's a more laid back approach.

the whole SDK thing: give it time, it will open up. I honestly feel it
is not for greedy reasons, more for stability on Apples part