New Track - At The dISCO

Michael Zacherl EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Jun 23 17:33:48 CEST 2008

On Jun 23, 2008, at 5:10 PM, M-.-n wrote:

> By remixing I was referring to re-hum- mixing it. I think rather than
> take the orginal to another dimension, doing a MIXING competition of
> the
> same track could be just as useful.

... this is what I tried to point out.
I understood re-mixing as re-doing sounds and arrangement based on
original material.
Initially this thread started and went on with remarks on Paul's
original mix while now it's about both - arrangement and mix.
I think first there should be an original version of "At The
dISCO".  ;-)

  just my 0.2 €

--
feed your perception: http://blauwurf.at   <-- new piece online!