New Track - At The dISCO

Tony Hardie-Bick EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Jun 23 17:04:05 CEST 2008

punkdISCO wrote:
> More probing words of wisdom from Leah:
>
> http://www.punkdisco.co.uk/Music.htm (At The dISCO)

Rocking!!!!

FWIW, around 1'30 I felt like there needed to be a change, and maybe a break
(like the one at 2') would be cool here, and *then*, by 2', you would need to
build the track somehow. The very start could be reprised at the end... actual
implementation of structure could be anything, point is, maybe ya need to look
at this. a lot of punk bands were weak on structure, and electro structure for
songs is, more subtle or creative. New Order might provide some inspiration.

Only reason I'm commenting in such detail, is cos it sounds so f'ing good.

Tony (HB)