Overhead Lines-Reworked

deeplfo EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Jun 23 06:10:14 CEST 2008

Thanks a lot for that.  I think the last tweak to be made is in the EQ of the snare, I was in a bit of a hurry that last time.

Thanks again.
Mohsen

----- Original Message ----
From: Michael Zacherl <mubar-03 at blauwurf.at>
To: deeplfo <deeplfo at yahoo.com>
Sent: Saturday, June 21, 2008 3:08:20 AM
Subject: Re: Overhead Lines-Reworked

On May 27, 2008, at 10:17 PM, deeplfo wrote:

My second version of a recently posted track.  Thanks for the feedback.

http://www.deeplfo.com/download.php?view.15

wow!  I love that detail you put in!
I can't tell if there to much floor on the snare-like sound, matter of taste Id guess.

  :-)  Michael.

--
feed your perception: http://blauwurf.at   <-- new piece online!