UK Government Petition to lower fuel prices

Ron West EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Jun 5 14:19:24 CEST 2008

> Sorry £3 for a local organic loaf of bread versus 37p
> non-organic-driven-by-lorry loaf isn't a difficult choice for me.

buy a bread machine and make your own? you will have control of what
you are consuming and reducing packaging waste at the same time. i
haven't bought a loaf of bread in years.
as far as no time or baking knowledge - dumping ingredients in a tub
and pressing start isn't too difficult. :-)

--
Ron

Who would have thought a good little girl like you could destroy my
beautiful wickedness.

http://www.myspace.com/beepmusic
ITMFA