UK Government Petition to lower fuel prices

Gert van Santen EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Jun 5 14:32:42 CEST 2008

Ron West schreef:
>> Sorry £3 for a local organic loaf of bread versus 37p
>> non-organic-driven-by-lorry loaf isn't a difficult choice for me.
>
> buy a bread machine and make your own? you will have control of what
> you are consuming and reducing packaging waste at the same time. i
> haven't bought a loaf of bread in years.
> as far as no time or baking knowledge - dumping ingredients in a tub
> and pressing start isn't too difficult. :-)

True. Homemade bread rocks. I used to make it myself for years,
but I buy from a biological shop now. E 3,50 for one bread. But
it is the best and doesn't get stale after 1 day. I have been
thinking about buying a bread machine too...

--

:-)

G e r t  v a n  S a n t e n