midi slider box kit thingies

punkdISCO EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Jul 29 22:55:38 CEST 2008

Hey Tony - funny, but this is what I have been up to recently after
rediscovering how incredible the MKS80 sounds.  So, I now making a overlay
for my Doepfer Drehbank http://www.doepfer.de/db_e.htm . My intention is
that the MKS80 and Drehbank will be setup together and never get used for
anything else so, it will work just like a complete synth.  My MKS has 63
editable params and the Drehbank has 64 knobs so they are a fab match.

But anyway, my point is: the time and effort in what you are thinking about
could be vast. Like me, you are looking for the best solution to your
interface troubles because you appreciate the ATC1. There are so many
controllers out there now. Maybe just find one that has enough
knobs/sliders, spend time getting the perfect layout and overlay, then just
marry the two and never separate them.

But you are definitely doing the right thing and it will make you appreciate
the ATC1 even more..

Paul
London
www.punkdisco.co.uk
Banned by YouTube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EvlOpBe0xU
"thats mental! and rather fkin ace too! cheers! dick subhumans"