midi slider box kit thingies

Paul Maddox EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Jul 30 00:37:15 CEST 2008

Tony,

 1st question, does the ATC1 support MIDI for all parameters?
Most will support the common ones 'filter cut off', lfo rate, etc. But few
support *all* parameters.

 2ndly, If it does, why re-invent the wheel? Get yourself one of those
behringer midi fader things (BCR2000, etc) and set it up to work with the
ATC 1?

Paul