My luck bursts all over the floor again.

The Dong EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Jul 8 15:46:41 CEST 2008

Andy Tarpinian wrote:
> BT is the worst, it's good for a mouse and keyboard that's about it.
> Everything else is unreliable and/or slow. Butt-ass Technology.

Going back to the subject, being my streak of bad luck buying things
online, I just received a Race Face bottom bracket from ebay and it
arrived with the non-drive side bearing completely seized!

Needless to say, it needs new bearings (£20 + fitting, I can't do it)
and I am sitting here with my head in my hands, screaming aimlessly at
the idiot who sent me this POS either knowing it was fuxxored, or not
even bothering to check it over. Either way, I have lost nearly £10 on
posting both ways and he loses nothing.

I give up..