My luck bursts all over the floor again.

Peter Korsten EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Jul 20 12:18:08 CEST 2008

Andy Tarpinian schreef:

> BT is the worst, it's good for a mouse and keyboard that's about it.
> Everything else is unreliable and/or slow. Butt-ass Technology.

Eh? Before I lost my Bluetooth headset (that's the disadvantage of these
small things) it worked brilliantly with my E61i. As soon as I switched
it on, the phone would switch profile: different ringtone, saying the
name of who's calling, etc.

Same thing for synchronising it with my laptop. Only when you have to
transfer large amounts of data (like photos or videos) it's better to
use the USB cable.

- Peter