My luck bursts all over the floor again.

The Dong EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Jul 8 10:22:21 CEST 2008

Andy Tarpinian wrote:
> BT is the worst, it's good for a mouse and keyboard that's about it.
> Everything else is unreliable and/or slow. Butt-ass Technology.

In this case, it's not even any good for a mouse.
Here's what the seller, from Amazon, has to say, or at least tries to say:

"You can get more power full Bluetooth adaptors with upto 100meter
range, however then are not so smaller, check amazon, they are all
really cheap. We are happy to refund any unwanted items."

Which kind of implies that he thinks 1-2 feet range on BT is normal for
10m devices or knows damn well he is selling duff goods. Or didn't read
my email.

F'k Amazon too.
It's cheap, but you get screwed by high postage and the items arrive via
royal mail signed for. Sounds familiar..